- 1996: Starborne, Voyager Hard cover book, ISBN 0246137215
- 1996: Starborne, Bantam Hard cover book, 291 pp.
- 1996: Starborne, Easton Press Hard cover book, 291 pp.
- 1997: Nascidos Nas Estrelas, Mass market paperback, ISBN 972-25-1033-9, in Portuguese
- 1997: Starborne, Bantam Mass market paperback, ISBN 0-553-57334-9, 227 pp.
- 1997: Starborne, Voyager Mass market paperback, ISBN 0586211098
- 1999: Starborne, J'ai lu Mass market paperback, ISBN 2277241091, 309 pp., in French
- 2000: Starborne, E-reads Online
- 2001: Starborne, Peanut Press Online
(from Bantam 1997)
It will be the greatest voyage of exploration in human history. Fifty men and fifty women are chosen to crew the Wotan. Their mission: to travel deep into the unknown galaxy in search of habitable worlds, to rekindle the dying human spirit. Their only contact with Earth is the telepathic link between one of the crew members and her sister back home. But when the mind-link with Earth is abruptly broken, the Wotan is lost in the pearl-gray twilight of nospace. Then, just as all seems lost, the Wotan encounters a massive alien presence. Suddenly the crew is forced to realize that their every assumption about life and death, humanity and the universe, may be dead wrong.
[None on record]