- 1967: The Time Hoppers, Doubleday Hard cover book, 182 pp.
- 1967: The Time Hoppers, Science Fiction Book Club Hard cover book
- 1968: The Time Hoppers, Avon Mass market paperback, 156 pp.
- 1968: The Time Hoppers, Sidgwick & Jackson Hard cover book
- 1968: Flucht aus der Zukunft, Moewig Mass market paperback, in German
- 1970: A Robert Silverberg Omnibus (The Time Hoppers/Invaders from Earth/Master of Life and Death), Sidgwick & Jackson Hard cover book
- 1971: Science Fiction Special #3, Sidgwick & Jackson Mass market paperback
- 1977: The Time Hoppers, Leisure Mass market paperback, 182 pp.
- 1978: Les Dserteurs Temporels, Casterman Mass market paperback, in French
- 1979: The Time Hoppers, Fontana Mass market paperback, 160 pp.
- 1982: The Time Hoppers, Ace Mass market paperback, 192 pp.
- 1986: Les Dserteurs Temporels, Pocket Mass market paperback, in French
- 1988: The Time Hoppers, Gollancz Mass market paperback, 191 pp.
- 2001: Cronos, iBooks Trade paperback, ISBN 0743423909, 437 pp.
(from Avon 1968)
ROBERT SILVERBERG confronts the paradoxes of time travel in a brilliant new novel of the 25th century, when the only escape from suffocation in a totally controlled environment is to
hop backward through time.
Since time hopping rearranges the past on which the structure of current existence is based, it must be stopped — but not too quickly. For the history of the 1970's includes the arrival of hoppers who have not yet left the 2490's — and whose departure thus must not be stopped!
A complex, unpredictable plot...thought-provoking and thoroughly enjoyable.
FANTASY AND SCIENCE FICTION
[None on record]