The Ugly Little Boy
by Isaac Asimov and Robert Silverberg
- ????: Brzydki maly chlopiec, Mass market paperback, in Polish
- 1991: Child of Time, Gollancz Hard cover book, 302 pp.
- 1992: Child of Time, Pan Trade paperback, ISBN 0-330-32270-2
- 1992: Proefkind, Bruna , ISBN 90-229-7997-0, 315 pp., in Dutch
- 1992: The Ugly Little Boy, Doubleday Hard cover book, 290 pp.
- 1992: The Ugly Little Boy, Science Fiction Book Club Hard cover book, 290 pp.
- 1993: The Ugly Little Boy, Bantam Mass market paperback, ISBN 0-553-56122-7, 387 pp.
- 1993: Child of Time, Pan Mass market paperback, 342 pp.
- 1994: Filho do Tempo, Mass market paperback, ISBN 972-1-03827-X, in Portuguese as Filho Do Tempo
- 1995: L'Enfant du temps, Pocket Mass market paperback, in French as L'enfant du temps
- 1996: Den lille fule pojken, Legnda Mass market paperback, ISBN 91-27-04095-X, in Swedish
- 1997: Kind der Zeit, Heyne Mass market paperback, ISBN 3453125371, 382 pp., in German
- 1999: Hijo del Tiempo, Plaza y Jans Mass market paperback, ISBN 8401496764, in Spanish
(from Bantam 1993)
To the astounded world of contemporary Earth, he is a beast, a Neanderthal ape-boy torn from the primordial past. But to his nurse and protector, he is something much more than a time-travel experiment. Edith Fellowes took the job with Stasis Technologies with the understanding that the nursing job would definitely be temporary...but all that changed upon meeting
Timmie, the lonely boy whose every friend and relative — even his whole race — was 40,000 years dead.
Then Edith Fellowes discovers the scientists' true intentions, and she forms a bizarre and daring plan. At stake is Timmie's very existence...and her own.
[None on record]