At Winter's End
by Robert Silverberg
- 1988: At Winter's End, Warner Mass market paperback, ISBN 0-446-35397-3, 404 pp.
- 1988: At Winter's End, Warner Hard cover book, 404 pp.
- 1988: At Winter's End, Gollancz Hard cover book
- 1988: At Winter's End, Science Fiction Book Club Hard cover book
- 1988: At Winter's End, Mass market paperback, in Hebrew
- 1989: À la fin de l'hiver, Laffont Hard cover book, ISBN 2221056523, 417 pp., in French
- 1989: Am Ende des Winters, Lübbe Mass market paperback, ISBN 3453034708, 668 pp., in German
- 1990: Al Final de Invierno, Ediciones B Mass market paperback, in Spanish
- 1990: At Winter's End, Legend Trade paperback, 491 pp.
- 1990: At Winter's End, Legend Mass market paperback, 491 pp.
- 1996: À la fin de l'hiver, Livre de Poche Mass market paperback, ISBN 225307182X, 569 pp., in French
- 2000: Fictionwise, Fictionwise Online
(from Warner 1988)
For 700,000 years the falling death-stars have locked the Earth in an endless winter of sorrows. For 47,000 generations Koshmar's tiny tribe has survived beneath the ice. Now prophecies proclaim the time has come to emerge and inherit the lost ruins of a new world.
A world where ancient enemies are real, but ancient gods have no power. Where a child knows more than the wisest elder. Where every step brings fresh wonder and feverish terror. Where prophecies lead to the fabled city of the Great World. And where Koshmar's people, primitives amid the ruins of an interstellar civilization, will find their foretold destiny. But other tribes — some not human — are also emerging into the New Springtime. With other prophecies of their own...
[None on record]